Thanks to https://greenmindvegheart.wordpress.com/ for the Liebster nomination
1. What’s your best dish you can make?
I’m pretty good at making curry.
2. Where’s a place you’d like to visit someday?
I would love to visit Hawaii.
3. Who’s your favorite fiction character?
It has to be Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird doesn’t it? Just the best. Some other characters that have a place in my heart are Lyra Belaqua from the His Dark Materials trilogy and Nanny Ogg and Granny Weatherwax from the Discworld novels.
4. Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate please. Unless we’re talking about ice cream, in which case I’ll go vanilla.
5. If money were no object, what would you be doing right now?
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing with my sister on the beach at the edge of the sea, both in hysterical fits of laughter. Possibly in Spain. I think I must have been around five and her nine years old.
7. Do you prefer the autumn or spring? Why?
I love the Spring most of all. As romantic and beautiful as Autumn is, Springtime lifts my heart like no other season does. The little signs of new life, the fading of winter, the busyness of nature, just magical.
8. What is your spirit animal?
A bear. Family oriented, playful, protective. When I look back on me as a child I think of a little bear cub. And I definitely felt that ol’ mama bear instinct awaken in me during pregnancy and now that I have my own little cub to protect and nurture.
9. Favorite outdoor activity?
I’m pretty fond of just good old walking, (hiking?) especially through woodland. I love camping too, and haven’t done any for a couple of years, so a camping trip is definitely on the cards this Summer.
10. What do you think is the greatest challenge the next generation will face?
Reducing the colossal damage humans are doing to the Earth.
Ten Facts About Me
I’m a Mum, a Wife and have two giant cats
My middle name is Rae
I’m good at supporting people through emotional stuff and worked in those kind of jobs for ten years before I had a baby
I’m bad with numbers, direction, spatial awareness, all that kind of stuff
I did a degree in literature and sociology
I really like to crochet
I’m a massive wuss when it comes to creepy movies and I’m getting worse as I get older
I do, however, love zombie movies / TV and can’t get enough of The Walking Dead at the moment
I’m so happy I got to a Leonard Cohen gig – I never thought I would have the chance.
I really, really like curry.
Make your own rules for your 10 nominated bloggers, or use my rules on them. I nominate these blogs
Here are the ten questions for you to answer
- Who’s your favorite fiction character?
- What is your favourite ingredient?
- If money were no object, what would you be doing right now?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Favorite outdoor activity?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What are you good at?
- What are you no good at?
- What one person would you like to meet?
- What was the last book you read?
Rules for the nominated bloggers: – Nominate 10 blogs with under 400 followers, then notify the bloggers via their Blogs, Facebook or other social media stating that they have been nominated. – Accept the Award. – Answer my 10 questions on your blog. – Share 10 facts about yourself to your followers and readers on your blog.